Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
NameMr Bernard Attard    
Telephone+356 3550 0071     ⇒ Reverse Phone Lookup (by Spokeo

Details of Scam Report
Good day
I am a Staff of one of the leading Bank in Malta and a Private Financial consultant; also I am a Mongolian Citizen but lives and work here in Malta. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. I have been a Private Trust Fund Manager to one of the Muammar al-Qaddafi’s Trust Fund Accounts here in Malta, a foundation owned by the late Libyan Dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi.
Malta is a country 221.11 Miles from Tripoli, Libya and most Wealthy people always used Malta as their safe haven for enormous offshore banking and then secretly appointing a Banker or Financial Consultant, popularly known as Bank Officer to take charge of this Trust Account in case of any need for urgent cash without their presence at the bank, the account manager has the Power to act and carry out transactions from the accounts based on a written instruction from the account beneficiary with a secret code known only by the Account Officer and the Beneficiary.
I was given a written instruction by Colonel Muammar al-Qaddafi to move USD 65,000,000 .00 (Sixty Five Million United States Dollars) from the Muammar al-Qaddafi’s Trust Fund account via safe bank deposit box to China for the purchase of Arms and Ammunition to aid him in the Libyan Civil war of which the negotiation was in progress.
All arrangement for the movement of this cash was already in place when I learnt of the death of Colonel Muammar al-Qaddafi in the city of Sirte, Libya. I then immediately stopped all negotiations on the arms purchase and deposited the funds into a Private Vault and Safe Deposit Box Management Company. I am presently affected by the Maltese civil service code of conduct that prohibits civil servants from operating foreign accounts; hence I seek for an honest and trustworthy individual to stand as my foreign partner in moving these funds out of Malta for investment purpose.
Presently, the existence of this money is unknown to any body and is backed up by a Certificate of Clean fund issued by the Maltese Government absolving the money from drugs or money laundering activities. I find it necessary to invest this money offshore in viable business ventures through your company or your personal guidance and assistance. I have worked on the whole arrangement and only expect your favourable response to put the machinery into motion that will further our mutual personal and business relationship.
Please read: nt-wants-Libyan-TNC-to-change-trust-fund-managers.383748
To understand my urgent need to move these funds out of Malta.
I am contactable on the telephone number or email address provided below for more details about the whole deal which it is absolutely smooth and will ensure no delay, all that is needed is to work together in mutual understanding.
I await your esteemed response while counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire for this to be done as directly as possible. I will offer you 25% of the total money and the remaining 75% will be for my investment in your country.
This is a deal and I would appreciate if we keep it that way, in any case you are not interested then do not bother responding, just ignore the conversation.
Thanks for your time. Best Regards Mr Bernard Attard Tel: +356 3550 0071 Mailto:

Scam Email 15 sept 2013 à bernardattar Tel: +356 3550 0071 Please read the attached Thanks Mr Bernard Attard 56re0.pdf 56re0.pdf 10 Ko Afficher Télécharger

Tag Cloud
beneficiary death assistance million united states do... contact safe account million deposit deposited trust trustworthy transaction opportunity response staff foreign service partner 25% 75% proposal business urgent sent fund bank bank bank offic leading bank safe bank mutual confidential dictator investment will nwill box ach (sixty five million unite... cash http://www.timesofmalta.c... nmr bernard attard financial fs

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Blackmail, Extortion, threatss   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot