Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Swindon, Swindon, United Kingdom
|+1 Employment Email Scam |
Date: 14 November 2013 17:07:33 GMT
Subject: *** SPAM *** Employment offer for you, Potential Employee
Greetings Dear Candidate,
New? Creative? Enthused? You are at the right place. We are hiring!
Welcome to our Recruiting. We take on for the Financial Support Agent opportunity all around the world.
Your CV was provided and reviewed by a staffing agency. At this time we are ready to offer you a position of FSA. We\'re thrilled to announce you to our prospects, we\'ve been waiting for you!
- Not sales position;
- Up to 3 hours a day for performing your obligations over the Internet is sufficient for this work;
- Internet access and e-mail availability;
- Free on-line training at your own place is comparable to our traditional courses - without need for expensive travel. With the latest technology and popular trainers we offer an thrilling combination of traditional content and interactive on-line learning. This flexible opportunity gives the freedom to learn anywhere and at any time.
- Your salary during the training period will be 1500 pounds per month plus 8% commission from each transaction completed. Your total income could easily be about 2500 GBP. After the trial period, your base salary will be 1800.00 pounds per month, plus 8% commission.
If this opening is fit for you, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|No Name (London, England, United Kingdom) Added the following extra information on :2013-11-25 07:41:04|
Good day Dear Candidate,
Your CV was received from a recruitment agency A job offer is being extended to you for a FSA position. Accounting, Legal and Information Technology Firm looking for a progressive F.S.O. to be part of the senior management team.
Located in a large, cohesive team you will be primarily focused on United Kingdom financial work from home.
Requirements: - Residency of United Kingdom; - Internet access; - Availability by phone during the day; - More than 18 years old.
- A very competitive basic salary plus bonus, equity options and benefits; - Health care and retirement plan; - Good technology support; - We will help you start a new carrier.
For further info contact us at email@example.com.
Respectfully, Abbie Nordwood Recruitment Adviser