Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Somewhere in Australia
Classified Ads Scam
|+1 Stephen Parker- firstname.lastname@example.org |
1. Working for New Zealand oil and gas and at sea for 15 days on and 12 days off.
2. Surprise gift for son who graduated Charles Darwin university in NT.
3. Son studied Design &Architecture
4. Prepared to pay full asking price but why selling?
5. Can arrange inspection
6. Has reputable shipping contact details.
7. Has to pay shipping co $1550 through western union asked if we could sort out if transferred funds.
8. We suggested he arrange payment himself online with western union. Said told its hard to do and doesn\'t have credit card on him at sea!
9. Transferred purchase price and shipping costs and got PayPal confirmation requiring of shipping co in china through western union before all funds would be released!
|Anonymous () Added the following extra information on :2013-12-12 04:14:16|
Address used for son was: Anthony Parker 36 koolpinyah crescent tiwi, Northern Territory 0810 Australia Licence no. 16723654 Dob: 29 oct 1990
Shipping company details were: Feng he 118 qiannian lu Chatoyant bei Beijing 100028 China