Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
Telephone +44 702-407-2162     ⇒ Reverse Phone Lookup (by Spokeo

Details of Scam Report
FROM THE DESK OF ATTORNEY MARK LAWSON St. Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AG, United Kingdom
Good day,
I acknowledge the receipt of your email and I wish to let you know that the first email you received was sent to you with the help of personal assistant to my client Mrs. Margaret Crawford who's donating to you for humanitarian and your personal use. I am using this medium to inform you that this funds is legitimate. Frankly speaking, I want you to know that you have the right to decline the funds as much as you have the same right to accept it as well. In respect of Mrs. Margaret Crawford Will, it might interest you to know that Mrs. Margaret Crawford is a very honest and nice person you could ever think of, It's saddens my heart now to see Mrs. Margaret suffering from cancer, I still have the faith that nothing is too difficult for God to do in her case. As a matter of fact, she has told me that I should not hesitate to deal with you as the beneficiary to the deposited sum of £6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) to carry out her good will. Right now, the cash is currently deposited with the bank.
Kindly assure me that you will act according to the donor’s good intention and I shall give you the necessary procedure for funds release to you the beneficiary. Please you have to be highly confidential in this transaction, till we finalize this project because I would not want anything to jeopardize the funds release to you. On this you are expected to send the below information to this office.
1)Full Name 2)Gender/Age & Occupation 3)Address/Country & Tel/Cell Number 4)Scan copy of any ID Card
The requested information above will be use in making arrangement for the necessary paper work in your name as the beneficiary. You need not to worry about anything because this transaction is problem free and legitimate.
MRS. MARGARET CRAWFORD DIRECTIVES FOR YOU AS FOLLOW: 1. 70% of the funds should be used to help/support the less privileged/needy around you in your community. 2. The remaining 30% is for your own personal use for standing as the beneficiary.
Below is the instruction you will need to follow for security and safety purpose; * The total sum of £6,500,000.00 will be released/transferred to you confirmable in 3 working days. * All correspondence will be strictly by private email/telephone for security purpose. * There should be no third party involve in this transaction to avoid impersonation. You are to send the requested information above for funds transfer to you the beneficiary.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards, Attorney Mark Lawson Phone No: +44 702-407-2162

Tag Cloud
beneficiary 702-407-2162 cancer god million hundred thousand first card third party safe million hundred thousand deposited transaction project 70% 30% transfer sent fund bank pounds confidential respect client willn will security (six million five hundred... british pounds cash british pounds mrs. margaret crawford mrs. margaret suffering nmrs. margaret crawford

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Charity scams   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot