Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
NameMr. John Williams    

Details of Scam Report
I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know me I am Mr. John Williams work in the Eco-bank Cotonou Benin republic of west Africa, auditing and accounting department I got your contact in my search for a honest person through one of my colleagues here in the Eco-bank who said that I can confidence in you I want you to help me clear this safe box that is already in overseas which I shipped through our Eco-bank accredited security company agent but the contents of the box is ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) all in $100.00 bills, belonging to our Bank late customer who died earlier this year in a tanker fire clash along with his wife and four children they were involved in Benin petrol tanker explosion incident as people were siphoning petrol the explosion result lost of life killing at least 54 people and many injured including my client and his entire family as they where driving home for weekend stopping on visiting their site
where people were siphoning petrol the tanker caught fire and explode our Bank client and his entire family was among the last 16 people that died since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts I decided to locate any member of his family and I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by the deceased before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands these huge deposits were lodged particularly with an affiliate security company in Amsterdam Netherlands where the deceased deposited the ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) as African Treasury so the company did not know the content of the Safe Box because our Bank late client deposited the box as African Treasury so right now the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands has issued a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Safe Box confiscated
And since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for Months now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands will proceeds the delivery of the Safe Box that contains the ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) to your address then after you received the box you and me will share the money 60% for me and my colleague at the office while the remaining and 40% will be for you and your family, All I want you to do for me now is to forward to me this below Information's to me for the delivery if this arrangement is okay by you please reconfirm your direct delivery information for the delivery of the safe box such as,
Your full name? Your home address? Your country? Your direct telephone number?
Please reply me back for security reasons other moralities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me including sending you our secret code of conduct so that our communication will be strictly confidential through e-mail or phone for security reasons.
Yours faithfully, Mr. John Williams

Scam Email
From: Mr John Willimas from mr john willimas sun oct 4 08: 33:53 2015
received-spf: softfail (transitioning domain of does not designate as permitted sender)
authentication-results:; domainkeys=pass (ok);; dkim=neutral (no sig)
received: from [] by via HTTP; Sun, 04 Oct 2015 17:33:53 JST
domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=yj20050223;; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sen...
message-id: <>
date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 17:33:53 +0900 (JST)
reply-to: Mr John Willimas
mime-version: 1.0
content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1487325359-502222020-1443947633=:70453"
content-length: 7104

Tag Cloud
late client africa african 651854.9474 938459.7045 325359-5022 8 million box embassy bp died deceased next of kin bank credit ended contact safe account agent million deposit deposited response customer service client 60% 40% urgent custom sent delivery mail bank share dollar our bank audit as a surprise confidential will security yahoof yahoo- yahoom treasury ( $12.8 million united st... [] (ok);; dk... (ehlo ( [] [] [] (qmail 83296 invoked by u... [] (jst) mr. john williams nmr. john williams mr john willimas fs

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Business Venture Scams   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot