Details of Scam Report
|Name||Janet Bernard ⇒|
|Email Addressemail@example.com ⇒|
|Scam Website||alholim.com ⇒|
Customer Service Specialist Position (application process)
Thank you for your interest in employment with Almedis Holdings. I would like to give you a brief survey of the Customer Service Specialist job specifications and positionâ€™s person specification.
Almedis Holdings is a duly incorporated investment company supplying its customers with manifold finance services on a global basis. The objective of Almedis Holdings is to promote people's financial security by providing them with professional financial consulting, high-quality project implementation, positive outcome, as well as with an array of hammered upon, up-to-date investment products. We maintain business relations with dozens of large successful businesses all over the world helping them with setting long-run financial security. Answering for the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal records, we have implemented an array of information security measures.
Visit Our Website at http://alholim.com
Job Type: Customer Service
Position Type: Work at home
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-time (20-30 hours per week)
Opening Date: 10/15/2012
Closing Date: Open until filled
Working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, your local time.
Salary range: $18 per hour, plus bonus remuneration for every successfully processed task.
The salary is paid every two weeks.
This is not a telephone selling or a direct sales job, and there are no initial deposits or withdrawals to be made prior or after taking this position. You're going to be processing customer queries, performing daily operations e.g. editorial changes of documentation, handling company's product-related paperwork, communication with customers, and handing over daily statements to your personal manager. You will be receiving duties on a daily basis through online back-office system. Every assignment contains instructions on how to handle the current tasks, and must be made in order to meet the deadline.
Each Customer Service Specialist is provided with social benefits after successful completion of the probationary period (30 days). The social benefits include:
- Health & Dental;
- Professional development programs;
- Stock options;
* Details concerning the social benefits will be provided after the successful completion of your probation period.
How to go on with your employment process?
To begin with the Customer Service Specialist position we recommend you to follow this step-by-step guide:
1. Download the Employment Application. Your application form is in the attachment.
2. Please, review this form carefully, print it and fill it in in handwriting and send it back via fax to one of our U.S. numbers: +1-855-212-3728 or return the scanned and signed paper by sending us an e-mail.
3. Fill in the form below to confirm an offer. It must be completed and sent back via REPLY.
Offer Confirmation Form
4. The moment we get the required forms, we will supply you with the detailed position background information, including your personal employment agreement and further steps description concerning arranging the date of your interview and overall employment procedure.
Please do not hesitate to send us a message to clear away any difficulties, or if you have any questions. Our support services and a free training course are always available for all of our applicants.
Almedis Holdings Limited.
finance 1-855-212-3728 numbers records global deposit job employment project career customer service process business sent paid sell online sincerely investment will security ach (application process) (20-30 hours per week) (30 days) dear http://alholim.com