|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
McDonough, GA, United States
| CareerBuilder: Customer Service Position (application process) - Almedis Holdings Ltd |
THIS IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED REGARDING EMPLOYMENT:
Customer Service Specialist Position (application process)
Dear Your Name,
Thank you for your interest in a career with Almedis Holdings. I would like to give you a brief review of the Customer Service Specialist job description and positionâ€™s person specification.
Almedis Holdings is a duly incorporated investment firm granting its clients with various financing facilities all over the world. The aim of Almedis Holdings is to promote people\'s financial security through supplying them with expert financial advice, top-quality project implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of hammered upon, up-to-date investment products. We work with dozens of large successful businesses all over the world assisting them in fixing long-run financial security. Vouching for the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal records, we have implemented a range of information security measures.
Visit Our Website at http://alholim.com
Job Type: Customer Service
Position Type: Work at home
Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-time (20-30 hours per week)
Opening Date: 10/15/2012
Closing Date: Open until filled
Working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, your local time.
Salary range: $18 per hour, plus bonus remuneration for every successfully processed task.
The salary is paid every two weeks.
This is not a telemarketing or a direct selling job, and there are no initial fees or charges to be made prior or after taking this position. You\'re going to be working with customer queries, carrying out everyday operations e.g. editorial changes of documents, processing company\'s product-related paperwork, working with clients, and handing over daily statements to your personal manager. You will be provided with duties on a daily basis through online back-office system. Every duty contains detailed information on how to carry out the current tasks, and must be made within the designated timeframes.
Each Customer Service Specialist is provided with employment benefits after successful completion of the probation term (30 days). The social benefits include:
- Health & Dental;
- Professional development programs;
- Stock options;
* More information concerning the social benefits will be given after the successful completion of your probation term.
How to proceed with your employment process?
To get started with the Customer Service Specialist position we recommend you to look through this step-by-step guide:
1. Download the Employment Application. Your application form is in the attachment.
2. Please, read this form carefully, print it and fill it in in handwriting and send it back via fax to one of our U.S. numbers: +1-855-212-3728 or return the scanned and signed copy through an e-mail message.
3. Complete the form below to confirm an offer. It must be completed and sent back via REPLY.
Offer Confirmation Form
4. The moment we receive the correct forms, we will supply you with the detailed position overview, including your personal employment contract and further instructions regarding the date of your interview and overall hiring procedure.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to do away with any difficulties, or if you have any questions. Our support services and a free training course are always available for all of our applicants.
HR & Operational Manager,
Almedis Holdings Limited.