By email. Wants to will her $12 million dollar estate thru her lawyer ( newtonblackwell@rogers.com - Scamalot

Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scam Report Type: at  
Scam ReporterScam Tips Received
Anonymous
Edinburg, VA, United States
2013-05-07 18:49:49
Wills/Probate Scam
Other Classified Ads Site
+1 By email. Wants to will her $12 million dollar estate thru her lawyer ( newtonblackwell@rogers.com
 Scammer
  Information
Name:
   Karen Powell, Newton Blackwell
Email Address:
   karen.powell@ocps.net
Karen Powell wants to will her $12 million dollar estate thru her lawyer Newton Blackwell. I must use 70% for humanitarian charities. The other 30% is mine to do with as I want. They want me to provide all my personal info. except a SSN. This is the second time I\'ve recieved an email from Newton Blackwell so I decided to report it. Not all people can notice a scam and to many people in this world are to trusting
Follow Ups/Extra Information. Most recent is listed first.
No Name   (Owensboro, KY, United States) Added the following extra information on :2013-05-07 19:23:31
 Scammer
  Information
Karen Powell wants to will her $12 million dollar estate thru her lawyer Newton Blackwell. I must use 70% for humanitarian charities. The other 30% is mine to do with as I want. They want me to provide all my personal info. except a SSN. This is the second time I've recieved an email from Newton Blackwell so I decided to report it. Not all people can notice a scam and to many people in this world are to trusting

Scam Email
Email

 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report