Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
NamePatricia Shuires    

Details of Scam Report
Car is offered at very discounted price on a personal issue story. Plan is: "In order to proceed, I will need the address where you want the car to be delivered along with a scanned copy of your ID or passport.I will initiate the transaction with eBay as soon as I receive all the requested information from you. As soon as the transaction is started you will receive the invoice with all the payment and transport information. You will have to send a 30% deposit to eBay Motors as a guarantee. eBay will hold your deposit until you receive and inspect the car. You will have the option for 5 days to cancel the transaction and request a refund. The remaining payment of 70% must be sent to eBay after the 5 days period expires.eBay will deliver the car to your address in around 3-4 days."
I did a mistake and send copy of my ID, so my identity may be used in further scams...

Scam Email
First of all thank you for your interest in buying my car. If you are wondering why I\'m selling it, it\'s just because I went through a divorce and now I moved from Germany back to my home country UK. The car has GERMAN documents (the car is registered in GERMANY - Is a German Model - TUV Valid 2 Years). Service book is available. Accident free. The car is right now with me in London, UK but I can deliver the car anywhere in Europe on my expenses. You will get the chance to inspect the car before the final purchase. Have a nice day Patricia Shuires

Tag Cloud
accident mobil first ebay won deposit transaction payment service 30% 70% sent buy sell fund euro will uk , uk

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Classified Ads Scams   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot