Details of Scam Report
|Name||Chris Alvin ⇒|
|Email Addressemail@example.com ⇒|
I acknowledge the receipt of your response. I wish to inform you that my guests and I have approved to stay in your facility for the period of time requested.
Above all, the price quotation is well accepted by us and as such, we would want to make a part payment of 40,000 bht with a credit card to enable you hold the reservation for us.
Moreover, we also made an arrangement with a prepaid logistics agent who will take care of the flight and logistics needs for us during our coming and entire stay with you .But because the logistics agent does not have a P O S and I am unable to make a bank wire because am working in an Oil Rig at the moment, I do need to confide with you and send you my credit card information to handle the below mentioned payments. Summarily, I would send to you the credit card information as soon as I hear back from you. Once you receive the credit card, this is exactly what you are required to do;
1. Charge a total of 300,000 bht+ taxes from it.
2. Deduct 40,000 bht being the deposit cost of your services.
3. Then you will send the balance of 260,000 bht to the logistics agents Bank Account in your country. The information will be forwarded to you also with the list of guests and our exact arrival time once this arrangement is confirmed.
Finally,confirm this arrangement and provide me with:
(1) Your hotel full name/address
(2) Name of the Manager/Owner
(3) Hotel's telephone and fax numbers
Looking forward to a warm hospitality!
email to my reservation department
credit card quota numbers account agent deposit payment response service paid bank bank account agents bank firstname.lastname@example.org will hospital