Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Other Job Site
| OFFER LETTER |
With reference to your application and after thorough evaluation of details as contained in your CV, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for employment on the following terms and conditions:
POSITION: QC Supervisor.
Job Location: California, USA.
Resumption Date: 4th, November 2014. On this date, you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department, where you will be provided with packet containing information on Oxyy Enerji Benefits, facilities, and services as well to attend an orientation program before job commencement. Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you\'ll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
â€¢ Salary: Monthly starting net salary of $9,500 (USD) exclusive of any taxation (all taxes will be paid by the company). All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in USA shall be 90% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 10% paid locally in USA. This is in line with the US Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws.
â€¢ Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in process molded plastic components, and finished fabricated plastic products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications: Draws sketch and writes inspection procedure for each new item to be fabricated, indicating areas to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
â€¢ Distributes sketch and procedure to engineering, production control, and inspection work stations.
â€¢ Inspects molded components following first-run production of new item, using gauges and shadow comparator, and advises technician of type of defects noted and need for machine adjustment.
â€¢ Repeats inspection procedure until product meets quality standards and specifications are attained.
Contract Duration: 2 Years (Renewable)
â€¢ Working Hours: 8:30AM -4:30PM, (Monday- Friday).
â€¢ Rotation: 28/28. Employees shall also receive their full benefits during their 28 day off which includes Monthly Salaries, Bonuses, and other Allowance/Entitlements.
1. Orientation Program: Candidates are advised to arrive a week before job commencement date in order to attend the orientation seminar. Note that there will be no further interview as your appointment is basically on the information, which you have provided on your resume before screening. There will be a routine check of your credentials on arrival by the Human Resource Department to confirm validity.
2. Accommodation: Oxyy Enerji will provide accommodation to all foreign nationals at the Companyâ€™s staff estate. Company will provide three bedroom apartment for married couples and two bedroom apartment for single. Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the General Staff canteens. Dietary options, Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options. Recreational/Sports Facilities shall also be made available at the disposal of all expatriates with no expenses to be incurred. Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service will as well be made available to all employees by the company\'s laundry and dry cleaning unit.
3. Relocation Expenses: All expenses made/incurred by the employee in relation to this Job/Contract Engagement Process or expenses made during Travel Plans, Affidavit and Security Clearance Certification etc shall be fully reimbursed by the Employer. Upon completion of the employment formality and approval of your Visa/Work Permit, Company will release your upfront payment and your flight ticket (Business Class), to enable you relocate to US.
4. Reimbursement: Company guarantees to reimburse all expenses sustained by Employee for any Immigration Requirements. Refund shall be made along with your mobilization upfront payment and not more than five (5) working days from submission of report / receipt of approved work permit and visa through the Immigration Attorney.
5. Safety and Security: Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Company Sector. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.
6. Medical and Health Care: Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive Health care for the time of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the time of contract for employee and family.
7. Transportation: An official vehicle/helicopter shall be provided on 24 hour daily basis for local transportation. A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of your contract engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and immigration particulars.
8. Allowance/Entitlements: Hazard/Inconveniences: $3,000.00 (Monthly), Entertainment & Recreation: $1,000.00(Monthly), Travel & Events: $3,000.00(Monthly), Performance Bonuses: Up to Eleven percent of your annual net salary, paid quarterly by your choice of cheque or direct deposit.
9. End of Service Entitlement: Employee will be entitled to receive End of Service Gratuity in accordance with the prevision under the US Labour Law.
10. Termination Notice: Employment offer will be subjected to one month notice of termination by either Employee or Employer, unless termination is on grounds of serious misconduct where such termination will be with immediate effect as protected by the US Employment Act.
MR. MICHAEL GREENE