Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
NameMr. Philips Tiger    
TelephoneTel: (+233) 2378-3554     ⇒ Reverse Phone Lookup (by Spokeo

Details of Scam Report

Scam Email
Dear Sir/Madam Kindly extend the content of this mail to the appropriate department or (Management) of your company for an invitation to supply your company product in an Ongoing Tender bid in African Union procurement Authority (AUPA) here in Ghana for the supply for national developmental project 2015/2016. This Tender is open to Foreign suppliers whose company products meet international standards and also willing to bid for a tender with the Authority and will be able to handle the supply in good standard. Terms of Payment: If the Order is given to you, An upfront payment/mobilization fee of 80% (T/T) will be made to your NOMINATED BANK account to start production immediately after signing of ORIGINAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH THE AUTHORITY, while the remaining 20% will be paid before shipment down to TEMA HARBOR SEAPORT-ACCRA GHANA. BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TENDER IS SUBJECT TO A REFUNDABLE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FEE WITH (African Union procurement Authority) AND IS THE KEY STEP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TENDER. Regards, Mr. Philips Tiger Accra Ghana Tel: (+233) 2378-3554

Tag Cloud
african foreign mobil bank bid national account payment project 80% 20% fund paid mail bank account nominated bank will (management) (aupa) (t/t) (african union procuremen... (+233) dear nmr. philips

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Business Venture Scams   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot