Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
Scammer Information
AliasesSadiq Ahmed    

Details of Scam Report
Dear respected one,
Aslam Alaikum!
I am Abdullah Fraam, the personal assistant to former Syria Deputy oil minister.
I am presently hiding in a remote village in Syria right now and as you may know there is a serious on going crisis and war going on in my country Syria at the moment.
I have duly resigned my position because I did not support the regime of President Bashar al-Assad which has continually brutalized and killed innocent people here and for that reason, most of us are put under house arrest and held by the government for not supporting their bad activities.
The crisis and war in our country Syria is getting worst every day and I have taken this decision for the betterment of my people and family and prefer to die rather than to join hands in killing our people.
I am sick and can't do anything due to my inability to move around since we were all held by government authorities.You may have a little look over what is happening in our country Syria presently by opening the below link :
I am seeking your assistance to secure the sum of US$69,400,000.00 (Sixty Nine Million, Four hundred thousand United States Dollars) to your country or any safe country as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I found my way out from here.
This money is genuine and clean without any illegal origin. Most of it were given to me from the compensations from various Oil Companies operating in Syria over time and by the grace of Allah SWT, I was able to secure this during my time in office in a security firm outside my country without any problems as personal assets which has legal documentations and backups.
Life they say is in the hands of Almighty God, I don't know if I will be alive or not because this war is getting worse every day and people are being killed here and there, for this reason ,I have decided to seek the assistance of a God fearing foreigner who will act as my trustee and beneficiary to claim this funds and invest part of it in a good business until I am free again.s
If you be willing to assist me in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 45%, and 5% will be removed also by you to take care of all the expenses we will make in the course of securing this money, which altogether will be 50% to you.
You will never regret this help. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest in this email.
Thanks for your understanding and awaiting for your reply.
Yours Faithfully
Sadiq Ahmed

Scam Email
Subject: Message from Syria
From: JAK ABDULLAH FRAAM from jak abdullah fraam mon may 9 08: 24:47 2016
received-spf: pass (domain of designates as permitted sender)
authentication-results:; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);; dkim=pass (ok)
received: by with HTTP;Mon, 09 May 2016 11:24:47 +0300
dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=mail;t=1462782293; bh=dz1ur/3ng2BqP6I/Vk068UWRpYKvbYk37ba+Gp5BlII=;h=From:...
mime-version: 1.0
message-id: <>
date: Mon, 09 May 2016 09:24:47 +0100
content-transfer-encoding: base64
content-type: text/html; charset=koi8-r
content-length: 7923

Tag Cloud
killed beneficiary assistance million hundred thousand president foreign oil safe claim resident nine million four hundred thousand transaction foreigner 45% 5% 50% legal fund business secure sent mail share dollar respect die will security god yahoof [] (no sig); (ehlo forward9p.cmail.yan... ( [ipv6:2a... (yandex) (msk) (localhost []) [ ] dear fs 0

  |   Add to Report?   |   More Business Venture Scams   |   Problems?   |  
 Got more information on this Scam? Add to Report
Search scamalot