Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Pompano Beach, FL, United States
Classified Ads Scam
|+2 SMS Scam 1 (516) 406-3431|
Sorry BarnesGrimes@gmail.com 516-406-3431, you have already been outed.
|Anonymous () Added the following extra information on :2013-04-25 13:11:04|
I got a SMS from 15164063431 (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding my Cars.com ads saying will offer me a price.... I knew it was a scam so I responded it right back with the following SMS text.
------- Responded back to the scam via SMS 15164063431 Thanks for the great offer, it is far beyond my bottom line price. Lets close this deal ASAP. Please send me the 75% of the payment first immediately and I will email you the car right back. Yes, "email the car" you are reading it correctly. This is the latest technology from our planet Mars. Once you get the car, please send the remaining 25% payment and I will email u the title. Lets do it now. But wait.....what is PayPal? is it a pal that you paid to get it? Like escort service or prostitute? No,no, no, prostitute is not good for ur health, although she will make u feel good. So u are going to email me hooker as payment...? What does she look like? If it's like Taylor Swift....ok I will take it but if like the fatty Britney Spears...no no. Lets do it now!!!!
|No Name (Dallas, TX, United States) Added the following extra information on :2013-04-07 15:43:09|
Car buying scammer, wanted to pay via PayPal, wanted to know if it is in good working condition.