Scammer Information Details of Scam Report
Position: | Operations Assistant
Hours( Full-Time): | 9 A.M. â€“ 5 P.M.
Salary(Full-Time): | $ 840/week
Hours(Part-Time): | 20/week (flexible working hours)
Salary(Part-Time): | $ 480/week
Probationary Period: | 7 days; 5% for every completed order.
Interview: Not required, but we can interview you by phone if we decided so.
Job Type: Home Office, Full-Time and Part-Time. Or you can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Training: We provide Probationary Period with support. So you can get all necessary experience in process.
Account for work: We don't provide a bank account. For this work you need to use your personal or open new one special.
Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become Operations Assistant you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure.
SCHEME OF WORK
1. Accompany sales: Prepare, verify, and process payments;
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
3. Transfer money to headquarters/branch;
4. Keeping accurate records of operations.
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area.
Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Assistant who are in the same area.
After receiving funds Operations Assistant must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.
WHY DO WE NEED OPERATIONS ASSISTANT?
1. Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation.);
2. Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Operations Assistant is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required.);
3. Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer.);
4. Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Operations Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch.);
5. Improves quality of reporting (each Operations Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)
general 1 (317) 682-0271 national account records job transaction payment responsible representative customer service 5% % process transfer verify report sent fund bank account client maintenance ach ( full-time) (full-time) (part-time): tt| 20/week ... (part-time) (avoiding double taxation.) (317) cash financial