David Bradshaw QC <bar.davidbra.qc@live.com> - Scamalot

Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
  Scam type at Advanced Search      
Scam ReporterScam Tips Received
Somewhere in South Africa
2013-10-14 09:57:21
Overpayment Scam
David Bradshaw QC <bar.davidbra.qc@live.com> 
David Bradshaw QC ( Senior Partner )
Email Address:
Scam Website:
Dear Friend.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day, Let me start by first introducing

myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is David Bradshaw QC a Legal attorney here in the United

Kingdom and a personal Attorney to a citizen of country who bears the same last name with you.

I have got your contact through the monstergulf job seekers list, i know too well you are looking for good jobs, but at the same time i assure you with this transaction you do not need to see

anymore of job rather you can become and employer to other job seekers if you have intentions to esterblish your own company.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated by the Bank where this fund valued Six Million Five Hundred Thousand

Pound was deposited by my client before his Death, The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank

treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you, I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as

the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client\'s fund and estates, since you have the same last name, so that the bank will immediately release the fund to you. All the legal documentations to back

up your claim as my client\'s Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.

I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us, knowing that there is a lot of investment

opportunity in your country, I would also wish to have your assistance to investment part in properties in your country. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the

client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: +44 7598 617744 E-mail: david.bradshaw@zenithchambers.net and CC to: bar.davidbra.qc@live.com your response, I shall then provide you with more

details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics do accept my sincere apology and please do let me know by phone or email.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly contact me back with the below details by E-mail or Fax;
1. Your Complete Full Name
2. Your date of Birth
3. Occupation
4. Cell / Mobile Phone number
5. Nationality (For Confirmation )

Your faithfully,

David Bradshaw QC ( Senior Partner )
Zenith Chambers
West Yorkshire,LS1 2LH.
Phone: +447 598 617 744
Fax: +441133087601
E-mail: david.bradshaw@zenithchambers.net
Web: www.zenithchambers.net
 Got more information on this Scam/Scammer?
Add to Report
 Problems with this Report? (Spam/Legal/Abuse etc) ?
Report to Scamalot
Curious what information about you is out there? You may be surprised! | Reverse Email Lookup | Reverse Phone Lookup

Increase ad revenue 50-250% with Ezoic