Strictly Confidential!!! - Scamalot

Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
  Scam type at (per page) Advanced Search      
Scam ReporterScam Tips Received
Falcons-fan
Somewhere in United States
2017-11-18 14:35:45
Nigerian/419 Scam
+1 Strictly Confidential!!! 
 Scammer
  Information
Name:
Mr.Okaka Adams
Email Address:
mr.okaka_adams@yahoo.com
Country of Scam:
United States (US)
Good day my dear good friend I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know me I am Mr.Okaka Adams I work in the Eco-bank Cotonou Benin republic of west Africa, auditing and accounting department I got your contact in my search for a honest person through one of my colleagues here in the Eco-bank who said that I can confidence in you I want you to help me clear this safe box that is already in overseas which I shipped through our Eco-bank accredited security company agent but the contents of the box is ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) all in $100.00 bills, belonging to our Bank late customer who died earlier this year in a tanker fire clash along with his wife and four children they were involved in Benin petrol tanker explosion incident as people were siphoning petrol the explosion result lost of life killing at least 54 people and many injured including my client and his entire family as they where driving home for weekend stopping on visiting their site where people were siphoning petrol the tanker caught fire and explode our Bank client and his entire family was among the last 16 people that died since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts I decided to locate any member of his family and I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by the deceased before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands these huge deposits were lodged particularly with an affiliate security company in Amsterdam Netherlands where the deceased deposited the ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) as African Treasury so the company did not know the content of the Safe Box because our Bank late client deposited the box as African Treasury so right now the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands has issued a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Safe Box confiscated and since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for Months now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the security company in Amsterdam Netherlands will proceeds the delivery of the Safe Box that contains the ( $12.8 Million united state dollars ) to your address then after you received the box you and me will share the money 60% for me and my colleague at the office while the remaining and 40% will be for you and your family,All I want you to do for me now is to forward to me this below Information's to me for the delivery if this arrangement is okay by you please reconfirm your direct delivery information for the delivery of the safe box such as,

Your full name?
Your home address?
Your country?
Your direct telephone number?

Please email me at ( mr.okaka_adams@yahoo.com ) for security reasons other moralities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me including sending you our secret code of conduct so that our communication will be strictly confidential through e-mail or phone for security reasons.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Okaka Adams.
E-mail; ( mr.okaka_adams@yahoo.com )

Strictly Confidential!!!
Follow Ups/Extra Information. Most recent is listed first.
Falcons-fan   (Somewhere in United States) Added the following extra information on :2017-11-18 21:11:08
 Scammer
  Information
Name:
Okaka Adams
Email Address:
mr.okakaadams@yahoo.com
Telephone:
22996355282
My dear friend,
I have received your email George Smith and I must tell you that I am very happy to hear from you I am writing you concerning the safe box that is already in overseas which I shipped through our Eco-bank accredited security company agent but the contents of the box is ($12.8 Million united state dollars) belonging to our Bank late client Mr.John Smith which I claimed to be your cousin and you are his next of kin.
Right now this is what I want you to do the delivery company doesn't not know the content of the safe box that it contained money because the safe box was deposited to their company as African treasury by our Bank late client Mr.John Smith I will like you to be at alert to receive the safe box that contained the ($12.8 Million united state dollars) in your and once is delivered to you by the Express world Couriers Netherlands diplomatic agent I will now forward to you the secret code to unlock the box to you then you will transfer the funds to your account but you will send some money to me from the box to settle somethings over here and for my flight ticket to meet with you so when I come over we will now share the joy together 60% will be for you and your family while the remaining 40% will be for me and my colleagues in the office as I told you earlier.
I will send the delivery charges of the box to the Express world Couriers Netherlands and also give them your address to deliver the box to your doorstep but I will update you immediately I send the money to them in Netherlands,Secondly here is our secret code of conduct ( VVXX8T Mr.Okaka Adams to Mr.George Smith ) so any email you received with out this secret code ( VVXX8T Mr.Okaka Adams to Mr.George Smith ) as the subject is not from me so you have to be careful in the emails you reply for you to know when you received an email from me I will update you immediately I send the delivery charges to the Express world Couriers Netherlands.
Thanks a lot, Mr.Okaka Adams. +22996355282

Scam Email
Subject: ( VVXX8T Mr.Okaka Adams to Mr.George Smith ) Reply back asap to confirm that you get my mail
From: "Mr.Okaka Adams" delivered-to: @gmail.com
received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:39:58 +0000
arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1511048398; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=A4n4I0d83jfbwYlho1D3FlWf7dnFaygTJSHXExE8DP...
arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=references:mime-version:subject:message-id:cc:to:rep...
arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com header.s=s2048 header.b=jek2Ca6a; spf=pass (google.com: domain of mr...
return-path:
received-spf: pass (google.com: domain of mr.okakaadams@yahoo.com designates 77.238.177.35 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.177.35;
authentication-results: mx.google.com; dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com header.s=s2048 header.b=jek2Ca6a; spf=pass (google.com: domain of mr.okak...
dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1511048398; bh=nqSwNHkVhI+yxd3rP+v3DItmIwykWFDh7bEuRRHtonw=; h=Dat...
date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:39:57 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: "Mr.Okaka Adams"
cc: "@gmail.com" <@gmail.com>
message-id: <1193150068.1675468.1511048397379@mail.yahoo.com>
mime-version: 1.0
content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_1675467_1102186017.1511048397376"
references: <1193150068.1675468.1511048397379.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
content-length: 15524

 Got more information on this Scam/Scammer?
Add to Report
 Problems with this Report? (Spam/Legal/Abuse etc) ?
Report to Scamalot
Curious what information about you is out there? You may be surprised! | Reverse Email Lookup | Reverse Phone Lookup

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Thanks!
Scamdex
PING