Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Glendale, CA, United States
| Fitness equipment fraud |
1. eon fitness (while he was there, there was many fraud activities)
2. cardiosales - Took clients money, used it for his own needs, people never got their merchandise, had to file charge backs
3. used other person to open jmfitness store, took all money and left person with debts, after that person who he got scammed eded up in hospital and almost died afetr Mr Alex been blackmailing and trying to sacre this person. Scam amount around 80K (LA)
4. Owns lots of money to paypal and banks, after he goes negative he chnages his phone numbers and starts all over again by saying lies and giving fake promises
5. Scamed his friend and business partner for $250K, same with fitness equioment (Bay Area)
6. Scammed his friend and business partner with fitness equipment for 50K
7. Scammed another old friend in Bay Area for big amount (i believe around 100K but not confirmed)
8. Last company just went out of business: CARDIO ADDICTS LLC. ( www.cardioaddicts.com )
Tons of victims AGAIN!
Right now this person is trying to get back into fitness business again by using new victim name (who obviously doesnt know whats hapening).
PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!
This person takes your money, goes out with it, gives false promises and thats it!
If someone hears anything about such activity please contact me back.
I really feel bad for all those victims who lost everything because of this person!!!!!