Scam Tip Report #93993 - XMAS 2% loan offer---Apply now
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Somewhere in United States
|+1 XMAS 2% loan offer---Apply now This is an advanced fee scam/loan scam...I also included the full headers. Law enforcement can get them by contacting Scamalot. Please read about the scam below....|
22.214.171.124 SOUTH AFRICA ISP: Cell C (Pty) Ltd
2% LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW
* You lose sleep at night care how to get a loan?
* Are you looking for a loan to pay the debt?
* Are you looking for a loan to start your own business?
* Are you looking for loans to large projects perform?
CONTACT US TODAY... FIRST ONLINE INVESTMENT.......forward your reply here :email@example.com
Fill out the form to your loan application:
Amount Of Loan Needed:
Length oF The Loan (years):
Note: All mail must be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to live your financial expectations.
Thank You. © 2018 FIRST ONLINE LOAN Co-operation
PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW
Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
1.file a police report
2. file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
Most recent is listed first.
Follow Ups/Extra Information.
|Falcons-fan ( Somewhere in United States) Added the following extra information on :2018-12-04 12:09:00|
I am in receipt of your email. I will be able to offer you the loan of $600,000.00 I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not.
CALCULATED LOAN TERMS
Loan Balance: $600,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 9 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $6,075.16
Number of Payments: 108
Cumulative Payments: $656,117.68
Total Interest Paid: $56,117.68
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 107 payments of $6,075.16 plus a final payment of $6,075.56.
There are two option which you are required to choose from which is the collateral and non collateral loans
1. Collateral Process: I usually require an equity based property as collateral for my loan acquisition. You need to send me a collateral for this loan so that i may have the trust that as soon as i give you this loan, you will pay back at the need of the terms. I do not accept any other property type or kind due to the fact that some of our customers have missed used this opportunity. They some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan and i want to claim these properties i then find out that the properties belong to their family. The family will then say they did not attest to the transaction at first so please you have to make sure that the collateral you are dropping belongs to you and not your family.
Non Collateral Process: This process required deposited of payment. For the loan of $600,000.00 you are entitled to send a payment of $1,380 so that if you are unable to pay back the loan, your collateral will be claim and you will be placed on the media house by the bank as most wanted person which will destroy your family names plus yours. If you pay back the loan, your payment will be returned back to you. One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan.
I will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank. Because of the risk and expenses when collateral are presented, So this is why i personally will always advice that our customers should simply go for the non collateral alternative when they do not have an equity based property to present as collateral. But if you still insist that you present an equity based property then that will be ok with us.
2. Transfer Of Your Loan:
Bank to Bank Transfer : The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.
3. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you.
4. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay for this reason, for this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of five years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period. And note that you will have to send me a copy of your identity card so that i may know who i am dealing with.
Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you have to give me a fast response so that i can assign my lawyer to send you the loan agreement document , so that i can start processing your loan.
Have a nice day
Mr Mike Gray
Got more information on this Scam/Scammer?
Problems with this Report? Let us know
Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell.
And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we
hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!