Bolyard, Anthony [] - Scamalot

Seen a Scammer? Report Them!

Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.

Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
  Scam type at Advanced Search      
Scam ReporterScam Tips Received
Nashville, TN, United States
2013-04-26 14:26:41
Wills/Probate Scam
+1 Bolyard, Anthony [] 
Bolyard, Anthony []
Email Address:
I have decided to will my estate to you for the work of humanity. For more info contact my lawyer on email:
Follow Ups/Extra Information. Most recent is listed first.
Christina   (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) Added the following extra information on :2013-04-26 22:37:52
Anthony Bolyard
Email Address:

Scam Email
On april 25 2013 I recieved an email that simply said HELLO. I was curious to see what it was so I replied to see what it was. On april 26 I recieved an email stating that the amount of 12,000,000.00 was willed to me in exchange that I do some humanitary duties. The instructions were that I was basically too donate 70% of the funds to specific organizations and the remaining 30% would be for me. The name Jenny Bishop was used claiming that she did a search and picked my email from the human resource data base. This sounded to good to be true so I started my own investigation. These things are so wrong.........

 Got more information on this Scam/Scammer?
Add to Report
 Problems with this Report? (Spam/Legal/Abuse etc) ?
Report to Scamalot
Curious what information about you is out there? You may be surprised! | Reverse Email Lookup | Reverse Phone Lookup

Increase ad revenue 50-250% with Ezoic