|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Somewhere in United States
| Anticipating Your Kind Response |
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L
Address: Pl. Fuente Dorada, 10, 47002 Valladolid (Valladolid) Espana
My name is Barr. Anthonio Delezo and I work with Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L. Actually, I got your contact information through the World E.S public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on 29th December 2009.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.
Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $15. 500.000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir/heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.
Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.
Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.
FULL NAMES: ____________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH:___________________________________
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:__________________________
YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:_____________
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
Barrister Anthonio De Lezo
PLEASE READ THE WARNING BELOW...
Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you won't get ripped off.
Never use Money Gram,Western Union,Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card,Amazon card(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet/address to scammers. If you do,it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please don't), insist on Using direct bank transfer only. Send the money to a US,UK,Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back by following the advice below..
If you send money to this scammer or to any scammer,please
In the US...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the case number of the police report
in the UK...
1.first... file a police report
2. second... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report