Scam Tip Report #95410 - Urgent
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Somewhere in United States
|+2 Urgent This is an advanced fee scam...I also included the full headers. Law enforcement can get them by contacting Scamalot. Please read about the scam below....|
SPF: SOFTFAIL with IP 188.8.131.52
We are direct mandate to Banks. We provide financial
services such as BG, SBLC, LC and Loans for viable project(s)
and can work hand in hand with Brokers and financial
consultants around the world.
So,we are seeking the attention of genuine and reliable persons,
companies who are indeed in need of funds as investment capital or
business expansion/startups.Face to face meeting acceptable if necessary.
We also have fund project transaction that runs in Millions of
USD.So,if your account can accommodate it in your company's
receiving custody bank to bank, we invest under your guidance .
Let me know your area of interest in this regard .
For more detailed information(s) contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent is listed first.
Follow Ups/Extra Information.
|Falcons-Fan ( Somewhere in United States) Added the following extra information on :2019-04-10 11:23:54|
RE: BANK INSTRUMENT/PROJECT FUNDING.
Your letter received today with the above subject refers.
1. Thank you for your interest in our company.
2. I am Jean Paul Xavier (Project Funds/ Asset Manager), Finacorp Investment Limited,
3. We are core investor in utility projects such as: Real Estate, Production/Manufacturing, Transportation, Ports development,, Solar Energy Projects, Hospital/Medical, General Mining, Oil/Gas Project, Agriculture/Tourism, Undertaker etc. Under this, our client's discretion on their choice of project is accepted by us. We are leveraging on the strong financial capacity of our Principal-HFC Financial Consultants of the United Kingdom to execute and develop projects around the world on a long and short term basis for returns on our investment (ROI)
4. MoU/Basic Partnership Agreement will be entered into between your organization and our company.
5. You are to submit an application/letter of intent (LOI), including the feasibility study or business plan (BP) of the project you envisage, indicating the total cost projection and the Returns on Investment for evaluation.
6. You will provide us with a valid means of your identification, e.g. a copy of your international passport or driver's license, Your profession/occupation, Your banking coordinate, name and address of your company with the contact person/Representative.
7. Our terms and conditions of the investment including moratorium will be enshrined in the MoU.
Waiting for your reply,
Jean Paul Xavier
(Project Funds/Asset Manager)
|Falcons-Fan ( Somewhere in United States) Added the following extra information on :2019-04-10 11:20:59|
I have raeched the funds manager of the investor . He said that your funding is very poor and at ROI more profits shall not not be expected in it . He said that if you can afford a project of at least US$1.5M or more , your request can be considered . You have to specify the type of project as your business plan on your home loan, how much it will cost etc.
He also said that their funding on every project is based on bank to bank . So your bank shall be fully involved .
If you are really in need for funding your project ,email: Jean Paul (email@example.com) Let him know that Douglas Chukkel directed with regards to your home loan or project funding of US$....
Endeavour to keep me posted of every development .
Got more information on this Scam/Scammer?
Problems with this Report? Let us know