Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Somewhere in United States
| Greetings!! |
SPF: SOFTFAIL with IP 188.8.131.52
We have deposited the check of your fund (US$5,000,000.00) through Money gram department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Money gram Mr.Paul Morgan via E-mail:(email@example.com)He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:
1. Your Full name,____________________
2. Your home Address,__________________
3. Your direct phone number,_______
4. A copy of your ID card,_______________
5. Your age/sex,________________________
6. Your country,________________________
7. Your occupation,______________________
Though, Joseph Orah Wong has sent $2000 in your name today so contact Mr.Paul Morgan as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference Number,senders name question and answer to pick the $2000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,
PLEASE READ THE USEFUL INFORMATION BELOW ...
Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.
Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below
If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form.
In the UK ...
1.first ... a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report