Seen a scammer? Been caught out? Let the world know so they don't get burned. Add information if you see one that's already been logged - scammers move quickly and change details often to avoid detection. Details you log here will be in major search engines within an hour or two.Please Like, Share, Tweet etc. to spread the word.
|Scam Reporter||Scam Tips Received|
Decatur, GA, United States
| Dear Friend !! |
Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Michael Kay Esq. a personal Attorney to Late Mr. BLECH,(last name withheld)who happens to be a German national. He died in the year 2001. My purpose of searching for you and contacting you is for you to help me secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declare unserviceable by the Bank and it's a huge sum of amount are deposited by my client before his death.
The Bank has being issuing notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same surname, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your bank account.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us.I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.
The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation. Include your contact telephone and fax number in your response.
MICHAEL KAY CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.
Never use Zelle,cashap (or any app), Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers or strangers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below
If you send money to this scammer, please
In the US ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.ic3.gov (IC3 Complaint Referral Form) and include the police report case number near the bottom of the form .
In the UK ...
1.first ... file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at www.actionfraud.police.uk and include the case number of the police report
In Canada ...
If you want to report a fraud, or if you need more information, contact The Canadian Anti- Fraud Center Toll Free 1-888-495-8501 (www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca)
In Australia ...
1.first. .. file a police report
2. second ... file a complaint at Report | Cyber.gov.au and include the case number of the police report